Thursday, June 27, 2013

Elder Eckman goes home

Hey Everyone,

It was the last week of the transfer and everything ran really well. Elder Eckman will be going home on Wednesday and I will be companions with Elder Merkley. It will be the first time I am senior companion. I don´t feel like I´ve been on the mission that long! We will be in charge of both Cassequel B and Cassequel C, because they took two missionaries out of our branch. The area of Elder Merkley and I will be twice the normal size, but all that means is more work to keep us busy! This upcoming Saturday we will have 6 baptisms. The work is moving pretty fast in our branch. I´m very excited to see the progression in our area! I love being a missionary and I know I´m where I need to be at this time. I hope you all have a great week.
Com amor,
Elder Stewart

No comments:

Post a Comment