Thursday, April 18, 2013

Hey Everyone,

This last week was my first full week here in Luanda. I´m also starting to adjust to the extremely hot and humid weather! We are going to have two baptisms this week. They should have been last week, but the chapel didn´t have water to fill up the font. Hopefully everything will run more smoothly this weekend. João Baptista and Augusto will be baptized. I don´t know if any of you recognized that first name, but it´s John the Baptist in english! hahaha Augusto is the father of a pretty big family and his wife should be baptized in the upcoming month along with three children. The work is definitely moving forward here in Luanda. It was a bit of a change entering a branch with 150 people in church on Sunday. I was really used to having a very small church meeting. I´m very grateful to have the opportunity to serve the Lord here in Angola. I know Joseph Smith was a prophet. I know he saw our Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ and that they called him to do their work. I hope you all have a great week! 

Com amor,
Elder Stewart

No comments:

Post a Comment