Sunday, April 7, 2013

Transferred to Luanda

Hey Everyone,
 
I will be transferred on Wednesday to Cassequel B, Luanda. My time is finally up here in Huambo. I can´t believe I´ve been in Huambo for 8 months. I´m pretty excited and nervous to go to Luanda. It will definitely be a lot different to what I´m used to. There is not a city in the world that is comparable to Luanda. I´m sure I will love it none the less! My new companion will be Elder Eckman. He´s been in the mission the same amount of time as my old companion Elder Harper. We´ve also heard some news that Huambo will become a branch in May. I´m a little sad I won´t be here for the organization of the branch, but I´m glad to hear Huambo will finally reach it´s goal. That´s about all the news I have for this week. I hope you all have a great week and I fill everyone in on my new area next week!
 
Com amor,
Elder Stewart
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment